• How to Start 2016 Differently!!!

    A man's mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure. (Proverbs 16:3)
    Study and the experiences of millions of people have proven that the ability to set goals and make plans for their accomplishments is the master skill of success. 
    One has once said Success is goals and all is commentary. Your life only begins to become great when you clearly identify what it is that you want, make a plan to achieve it and then work on the plan every single day. "The primary reason for failure is that people do not develop new plans to replace those plans that didn't work."
    Less than 3% of the world work with clearly defined goals in their life and the rest of the 97% who doesn't have goals work for those who have.
    Even the Son of God himself had goals and here is what he said,
    "I will drive out demons and heal people today and tomorrow, and on the third day l will reach my goal".(Luke 13:32)
    Start the year with clearly set goals. Coach Tarie Coaching and Consultancy (COTACC) is there to help you.
    Contact Coach Tarie-0773301267, coachtarie@gmail.com/www.Facebook.com/Coach Tarie.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment













    WELCOME TO COACH TARIE

    Coach Tarie Is A Life And Executive Coach Whose Passion Is To See Individuals, Organizations And Families Become All They Were Designed To Become.













    ADDRESS

    34 Chigunguru St, Zengeza 1, Chitungwiza, Zimbabwe.

    EMAIL

    coachtarie@gmail.com
    info@coachtarie.com

    TELEPHONE

    +263 773 301 267
    +263 712 106 415

    MOBILE

    +263 773 301 267
    +263 712 106 415